Registration for the 2022 Player Development Camp - formally known as the "Select" Camp - is now open. Details:
• Registration open until: November 15, 2022
• Camp dates: December 10 -11, 2022
• Location: Oakland Ice Center
• Camp fee per player: $150.00
• Birth years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
• Must be a US citizen
• Must play Ice Hockey in Northern California
• Must play in at least one of the levels: A*, AA, AAA, High School Varsity
*If players club does not have an A team, then BB/B players may apply
Please click HERE to register.
• On-line registration required. All forms must be filled out on the online system. If you have registered in prior years, please make sure to update player information. (this is how we order jerseys)
• No player registrations will be accepted past the deadline of November 15, 2022. NO EXCEPTIONS.
• No refunds will be given.
• NO Waivers will be granted for players unable to attend camp due to tournaments, etc.
• No scholarships or discounts will be offered
• Waivers may be granted for documented injured players unable to attend the camp. To qualify you must submit the following:
1) Register Online
2) Written documentation from a licensed physician
3) Hockey Resume with cover letter of why player cannot attend
4) Two letters of recommendations
All items must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL ITEMS MUST BE EMAILED TOGETHER IN ONE EMAIL ONLY
Please note that players must attend all sessions. If they miss a session, they will be eliminated from participation and disqualified from the selection process