Date: Saturday, December 10, 2015
Location: Oakland Ice Center, Oakland, CA
Time: 8:00 AM to 9:45 PM
Fee includes two 75-minute try-out sessions, camp jersey, and charge to NORCAL for on-line registration,. (Goalies only will have a third separate ice session)
- US Citizenship
- NORCAL players on a regular season roster "Travel A" or above
- Born in 2000, 2001, 2002 or 2003
NO exceptions to any requirement.
Registration for all players is on-line HERE
For "A" players or above born in '00, '01, '02, or '03 the NORCAL Pre-Select Tryout is a great opportunity to test your skills. The NORCAL Pre-Select Tryout is the gateway into the USAH National Team Development Program. For more info on the NTDP see HERE.
Participation in the NORCAL Pre-Select Tryout is required to earn an invitation to the CAHA Select Camp in Lakewood, CA. (January 20-22, 2017).
- Only eligible players will be admitted to the tryout
- Registration is first-come first-served: space is limited by position -- you may be put on a waiting list so don't delay
- Go the on-line registration link (see above)
- Provide all information AS OF CURRENT SEASON (2016-2017)
- When complete, print out your receipt and bring it to the tryout